Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£6m to help older people live independently in their home
A £6 million investment to help older people in Wales live independently in their own home, has been announced by the Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty, Lesley Griffiths.
- European approval for new Wales RDP
- Cardiff appoints leading US compound semiconductor expert with Welsh Government support
- £6m to help older people live independently in their home
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Approach to the development of a national outcomes framework for Social Services in Wales
This consultation sets out our proposals for the next three years. The framework gives us the means to describe and measure the well-being of people who need care and support. The framework will describe and measure well-being using a number of outcome statements which focus on the individual. These statements are the key areas where social services can make a difference to people and their lives.
The framework will include:
- organisations contributions to improving outcomes for people who need social services;
- quality standards for services which tell users what they can expect from the service;
- outcome measures which measure the well-being of people who need social services;
- performance measures which measure how organisations are contributing to the outcomes of the people who use their services.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (1)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (77)
Environment and countryside (146)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (104)
Housing and Regeneration (27)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (30)
People and communities (47)
Welsh language (3)