Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
Today the Welsh Government and the Welsh Language Commissioner published the results of the Welsh Language Use Survey 2013-15.
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- Jane Hutt responds to ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ Spending Review
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Proposals for Legislation on organ and tissue donation: A Welsh Government White Paper
On 12 July 2011, the First Minister made a statement on the Legislative Programme for the Welsh Government. In that statement he announced that the Welsh Government will
"… launch a white paper consultation on an Organ Donation (Wales) Bill before the end of this year. The Bill will provide for an opt-out system of organ donation, backed by a comprehensive communication programme."
This White Paper consultation seeks responses on the Welsh Government’s proposals for legislation on organ and tissue donation.
The objective is to introduce a soft opt-out system in Wales which aims to increase the number of organ and tissue donors in Wales, allowing more lives to be saved and to improve the quality of life of others.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (4)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (80)
Environment and countryside (164)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (112)
Housing and Regeneration (28)
Improving public services (7)
Local government (36)
People and communities (55)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)