Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Elections to the National Assembly for Wales
Voting is underway in the elections to the National Assembly for Wales.
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
Featured story »Keynote speech on the Welsh economy
- Elections to the National Assembly for Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Eye health care plan for Wales
Wales is already at the forefront when it comes to delivering eye health care, yet there is still more that can be done to improve services.
The plan seeks to:
- Prevent poor eye health and visual impairment (including reducing levels of avoidable sight loss)
- Improve eye health outcomes
- Ensure early identification and intervention
- Provide high quality, efficient services
- Ensure patient focused delivery of integrated services
We will use your responses to draw up the final strategy which will be published in May 2013.
This consultation applies to Wales only.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (2)
Recently closed (0)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (87)
Environment and countryside (177)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (129)
Housing and Regeneration (29)
Improving public services (8)
Local government (39)
People and communities (62)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)