Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
An ambitious plan for a transformative integrated transport system in South Wales will take another step forwards today, as the First Minister launches a publicity campaign for the new Metro system.
- Wales’ Health Minister calls on UK Government to ban fatty and sugary food adverts on TV before 9pm
- Caernarfon Castle to host Weeping Window poppy sculpture
- Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
- Local Government Act 2000 Part III, Conduct of Local Government Members - Amendments to Subordinate Legislation
- Packaging Producer Responsibility Scheme
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Eye health care plan for Wales
Wales is already at the forefront when it comes to delivering eye health care, yet there is still more that can be done to improve services.
The plan seeks to:
- Prevent poor eye health and visual impairment (including reducing levels of avoidable sight loss)
- Improve eye health outcomes
- Ensure early identification and intervention
- Provide high quality, efficient services
- Ensure patient focused delivery of integrated services
We will use your responses to draw up the final strategy which will be published in May 2013.
This consultation applies to Wales only.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (80)
Environment and countryside (164)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (113)
Housing and Regeneration (28)
Improving public services (7)
Local government (36)
People and communities (55)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)