Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
New service to help people across Wales save on energy, waste and water
The Welsh Government has launched a marketing campaign to urge the public to contact the Welsh Government’s Resource Efficient Wales helpline.
- Plan unveiled to signpost visitors to Welsh culinary gems
- Ground-breaking Acts receive Royal Assent
- New service to help people across Wales save on energy, waste and water
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Tax devolution in Wales - Consultation on a Land Transaction Tax
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Eye health care plan for Wales
Wales is already at the forefront when it comes to delivering eye health care, yet there is still more that can be done to improve services.
The plan seeks to:
- Prevent poor eye health and visual impairment (including reducing levels of avoidable sight loss)
- Improve eye health outcomes
- Ensure early identification and intervention
- Provide high quality, efficient services
- Ensure patient focused delivery of integrated services
We will use your responses to draw up the final strategy which will be published in May 2013.
This consultation applies to Wales only.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (75)
Environment and countryside (143)
Finance and Law (4)
Health and social care (103)
Housing and Regeneration (25)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (30)
People and communities (47)
Welsh language (3)