Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
The Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism Ken Skates has officially opened phase 1 of the redevelopment of Saundersfoot Harbour.
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Minister visits pioneering dementia care project in Raglan
- Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 – Consultation on the code of practice in relation to part 10 (Complaints, Representations and Advocacy Services) of the Act
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
55 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Eye health care plan for Wales
Wales is already at the forefront when it comes to delivering eye health care, yet there is still more that can be done to improve services.
The plan seeks to:
- Prevent poor eye health and visual impairment (including reducing levels of avoidable sight loss)
- Improve eye health outcomes
- Ensure early identification and intervention
- Provide high quality, efficient services
- Ensure patient focused delivery of integrated services
We will use your responses to draw up the final strategy which will be published in May 2013.
This consultation applies to Wales only.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (8)
Recently closed (1)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (79)
Environment and countryside (149)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (104)
Housing and Regeneration (27)
Improving public services (7)
Local government (32)
People and communities (50)
Welsh language (3)