More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Refreshing the Carers Strategy for Wales
We know that there are many thousands of people in Wales who are caring for disabled or older relatives, friends or neighbours. The Carers Strategy for Wales is our national plan for supporting these unpaid carers. It sets out what we are doing to help the NHS, local councils, charities and businesses to provide better services and support to carers of all ages.
The Carers Strategy was last updated over five years ago, and we want to make sure it is still making a difference to carers’ lives. This draft of a refreshed Strategy sets out the actions we intend to take to support carers over the next three years.
If you are a carer, or a person who is cared for, we are keen to hear your views.
We will use your responses to draw up the final Strategy which will be published in April 2013.
This consultation applies to Wales only.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (80)
Environment and countryside (164)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (113)
Housing and Regeneration (28)
Improving public services (7)
Local government (36)
People and communities (55)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)