New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
£2.7million for Welsh museums, archives and libraries
Museums, archives and libraries across Wales will benefit from almost £2.7million in the latest round of Welsh Government grant funding.
- PRA Health Services expansion to create nearly 90 jobs in Swansea
- E-cigarette use more common among under 15s than tobacco, research finds
- £2.7million for Welsh museums, archives and libraries
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Refreshing the Carers Strategy for Wales
We know that there are many thousands of people in Wales who are caring for disabled or older relatives, friends or neighbours. The Carers Strategy for Wales is our national plan for supporting these unpaid carers. It sets out what we are doing to help the NHS, local councils, charities and businesses to provide better services and support to carers of all ages.
The Carers Strategy was last updated over five years ago, and we want to make sure it is still making a difference to carers’ lives. This draft of a refreshed Strategy sets out the actions we intend to take to support carers over the next three years.
If you are a carer, or a person who is cared for, we are keen to hear your views.
We will use your responses to draw up the final Strategy which will be published in April 2013.
This consultation applies to Wales only.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently closed (1)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (74)
Environment and countryside (141)
Finance and Law (4)
Health and social care (101)
Housing and Regeneration (25)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (46)
Welsh language (3)