History has been made – First Minister sends congratulations to Welsh team ahead of Andorra game
First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones, has congratulated the Welsh football team following their historic Euro 2016 qualification.
- New £10.9m childcare scheme to help get parents into work
- Minister launches UK’s first Software Academy
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- History has been made – First Minister sends congratulations to Welsh team ahead of Andorra game
- Alternative delivery models in public service delivery: an action plan for consultation
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Environmental permitting guidance on small waste oil burners
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Draft Together for Health: A National Oral Health Plan for Wales
Oral health is a fundamental part of general health. Health service professionals in Wales have an important role in ensuring that oral health standards in Wales continue to improve.
The draft plan sets out the Welsh Government’s proposals for improving oral health in Wales over the next five years.
The Welsh Government is keen to hear from patients, practitioners and everyone involved in the provision of oral health services. This is a real opportunity to shape the future of dentistry in Wales and everyone's views are welcome.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (80)
Environment and countryside (159)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (108)
Housing and Regeneration (28)
Improving public services (7)
Local government (34)
People and communities (53)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)