Proposed new service to provide SPECS to children in Wales’ special schools
New plans to establish an eye care service for pupils and students at special schools in Wales have been unveiled by Health and Social Services Minister, Mark Drakeford.
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- A55 improvement works accelerated and £1.9m Tal-y-bont scheme to go ahead this spring
- Proposed new service to provide SPECS to children in Wales’ special schools
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Environmental Permitting Regulations - Consultation on rules for mobile crushing of lamps that contain mercury
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
74 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Draft Together for Health: A National Oral Health Plan for Wales
Oral health is a fundamental part of general health. Health service professionals in Wales have an important role in ensuring that oral health standards in Wales continue to improve.
The draft plan sets out the Welsh Government’s proposals for improving oral health in Wales over the next five years.
The Welsh Government is keen to hear from patients, practitioners and everyone involved in the provision of oral health services. This is a real opportunity to shape the future of dentistry in Wales and everyone's views are welcome.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (4)
Environment and countryside (7)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (10)
Housing and Regeneration (1)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (1)
People and communities (1)
Science and technology (0)
Welsh language (0)