New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
£2.7million for Welsh museums, archives and libraries
Museums, archives and libraries across Wales will benefit from almost £2.7million in the latest round of Welsh Government grant funding.
- PRA Health Services expansion to create nearly 90 jobs in Swansea
- E-cigarette use more common among under 15s than tobacco, research finds
- £2.7million for Welsh museums, archives and libraries
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Wales Rural Development Programme 2014-2020: Final Proposals
The new proposals will inform how we design the next RDP for Wales. The new RDP will run from 1 January 2015 to the end of 2020.
The Welsh Government has responsibility for preparing the RDP in Wales. This must meet three European Commission objectives:
- the competitiveness of agriculture
- the sustainable management of natural resources and climate action
- balanced territorial development of rural economies and communities including the creation and maintenance of employment.
The Welsh Government is working with key stakeholders to create a programme that meets the needs of people who live and work in rural Wales. The “Wales Rural Development Programme 2014-2020: Final Proposals” document contains the consultation questions and an opportunity to comment. If you prefer you can use the web form provided on the right.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently closed (1)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (74)
Environment and countryside (141)
Finance and Law (4)
Health and social care (101)
Housing and Regeneration (25)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (46)
Welsh language (3)