More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Wales Rural Development Programme 2014-2020: Final Proposals
The new proposals will inform how we design the next RDP for Wales. The new RDP will run from 1 January 2015 to the end of 2020.
The Welsh Government has responsibility for preparing the RDP in Wales. This must meet three European Commission objectives:
- the competitiveness of agriculture
- the sustainable management of natural resources and climate action
- balanced territorial development of rural economies and communities including the creation and maintenance of employment.
The Welsh Government is working with key stakeholders to create a programme that meets the needs of people who live and work in rural Wales. The “Wales Rural Development Programme 2014-2020: Final Proposals” document contains the consultation questions and an opportunity to comment. If you prefer you can use the web form provided on the right.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (80)
Environment and countryside (164)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (113)
Housing and Regeneration (28)
Improving public services (7)
Local government (36)
People and communities (55)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)