Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£6m to help older people live independently in their home
A £6 million investment to help older people in Wales live independently in their own home, has been announced by the Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty, Lesley Griffiths.
- European approval for new Wales RDP
- Cardiff appoints leading US compound semiconductor expert with Welsh Government support
- £6m to help older people live independently in their home
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Natural Resources Body for Wales (additional consultation)
The consultation follows on from an earlier consultation, where we asked for your views on creating the new body.
There are two parts to this consultation:
- the duties of the new body
- more information on legal and working arrangements of the body.
The first part focuses on the purpose and duties of the body covering:
- natural beauty and nature conservation
- public access and recreation
- other overarching duties.
The second part of this consultation considers where more information has been asked for and where we want to share our intentions. This part covers:
- cross-border issues
- regulation and enforcement including the Environmental Permitting Regime (EPR) and inspection, investigation, enforcement and prosecution, including civil sanctions and investigatory powers
- cross-border monitoring
- statutory planning and reporting
- Emergency response including the transfer of powers under the Control of Major Accidents and Hazards Regulations (COMAH)
- trading schemes and producer responsibility
- transitional arrangements.
Natural Resources Wales become operational in April 2013. For more information on Natural Resources Wales (external link) visit their website.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (1)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (77)
Environment and countryside (146)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (104)
Housing and Regeneration (27)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (30)
People and communities (47)
Welsh language (3)