Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
The Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism Ken Skates has officially opened phase 1 of the redevelopment of Saundersfoot Harbour.
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Minister visits pioneering dementia care project in Raglan
- Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
56 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Natural Resources Body for Wales (additional consultation)
The consultation follows on from an earlier consultation, where we asked for your views on creating the new body.
There are two parts to this consultation:
- the duties of the new body
- more information on legal and working arrangements of the body.
The first part focuses on the purpose and duties of the body covering:
- natural beauty and nature conservation
- public access and recreation
- other overarching duties.
The second part of this consultation considers where more information has been asked for and where we want to share our intentions. This part covers:
- cross-border issues
- regulation and enforcement including the Environmental Permitting Regime (EPR) and inspection, investigation, enforcement and prosecution, including civil sanctions and investigatory powers
- cross-border monitoring
- statutory planning and reporting
- Emergency response including the transfer of powers under the Control of Major Accidents and Hazards Regulations (COMAH)
- trading schemes and producer responsibility
- transitional arrangements.
Natural Resources Wales become operational in April 2013. For more information on Natural Resources Wales (external link) visit their website.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (9)
Recently closed (0)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (79)
Environment and countryside (149)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (104)
Housing and Regeneration (27)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (32)
People and communities (50)
Welsh language (3)