Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
Today the Welsh Government and the Welsh Language Commissioner published the results of the Welsh Language Use Survey 2013-15.
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- Jane Hutt responds to ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ Spending Review
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Natural resources Wales - Proposed arrangements for establishing and directing a new body for the management of Wales’ natural resources
We want your views on the proposed arrangements for establishing and directing a new body for Wales’ natural resources.
Start of consultation: 09/02/2012
End of consultation: 02/05/2012
This consultation seeks views on:
- our overall proposals
- our proposals for implementing the legal changes required to establish the new body
- our ambitions for the new body and its overall purpose
- our proposed arrangements for customer and stakeholder engagement, including mechanisms for ensuring accountability and transparency in the work of the new body
- our proposals for the main functions and powers of the body
- our proposals for the status of the body and how it will be governed, including arrangements for an executive board and wider stakeholder engagement
- how we propose to take forward issues around cross-border governance and how the body will be fully accountable to ministers.
Natural Resources Wales become operational in April 2013. For more information on Natural Resources Wales (external link) visit their website.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (4)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (3)
Environment and countryside (4)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (6)
Housing and Regeneration (0)
Improving public services (1)
Local government (1)
People and communities (6)
Science and technology (0)
Welsh language (0)