Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
A £144 million EU and Welsh Government investment to fund over 50,000 apprenticeships in Wales has been announced by the First Minister, Carwyn Jones.
- Wales’ best interests lie in a prosperous Europe says First Minister
- Extra investment to support veterans in Wales
- £144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper - Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People
- Interim non-statutory standards for sustainable drainage (SuDS) in Wales – designing, constructing, operating and maintaining surface water drainage systems
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 – Part 1 Guidance to Fire and Rescue Authorities and Fire and Rescue Authorities Support and Intervention Protocol
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Natural resources Wales - Proposed arrangements for establishing and directing a new body for the management of Wales’ natural resources
We want your views on the proposed arrangements for establishing and directing a new body for Wales’ natural resources.
Start of consultation: 09/02/2012
End of consultation: 02/05/2012
This consultation seeks views on:
- our overall proposals
- our proposals for implementing the legal changes required to establish the new body
- our ambitions for the new body and its overall purpose
- our proposed arrangements for customer and stakeholder engagement, including mechanisms for ensuring accountability and transparency in the work of the new body
- our proposals for the main functions and powers of the body
- our proposals for the status of the body and how it will be governed, including arrangements for an executive board and wider stakeholder engagement
- how we propose to take forward issues around cross-border governance and how the body will be fully accountable to ministers.
Natural Resources Wales become operational in April 2013. For more information on Natural Resources Wales (external link) visit their website.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (3)
Environment and countryside (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (1)
Housing and Regeneration (2)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (3)
People and communities (4)
Welsh language (0)