Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
63 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Reservoir Safety in England and Wales: Consultation on the Implementation of Amendments to the Reservoirs Act 1975
We intend to make changes in two phases.
Changes will come into force for existing large raised reservoirs only. These are reservoirs that can hold over 25,000 cubic metres of water above the natural level of the surrounding land.
Changes will come into force for smaller reservoirs under the new threshold figure in the Flood and Water Management Act 2010. These can hold over 10,000 cubic metres of water above the natural level of the surrounding land or any different volume of water specified by the Minister.
We would like your comments on these proposals. All responses, including those which propose an alternative to the preferred option, will be considered.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (1)
Recently closed (0)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (63)
Environment and countryside (85)
Finance and Law (7)
Health and social care (25)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (6)
People and communities (10)
Science and technology (0)
Welsh language (4)