Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
A new £36m EU-backed scheme to develop post-graduate research and innovation skills in partnership with small and medium-sized businesses has been announced by the First Minister
- Taking Wales Forward
- Statement by the First Minister of Wales: Moving Wales Forward
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Draft clean air for Port Talbot short term action plan 2012
Historically, Port Talbot has had a high level of pollution due its industrial nature. But emissions in the area can be caused by:
- road transport
- domestic sources
- construction projects
- natural sources (such as sea spray)
- other sources.
The mix of sources in this area has led to difficulties in meeting the air quality limits for PM10. These limits were introduced in Directive 2008/50/EC on Ambient Air Quality. We are responsible for meeting these limits.
The plan covers:
- short term actions
- monitoring and evaluation.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (1)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (88)
Environment and countryside (173)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (58)
Housing and Regeneration (20)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (5)
People and communities (13)
Science and technology (0)
Welsh language (4)