“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
70 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Marine Conservation Zones (MCZs) - Potential site options for Welsh waters
It explains how the potential sites options have been identified and the process that the MCZ Project Wales has followed. The aim is to end up with 3-4 sites for designation, through an iterative, phased consultation process.
This consultation is the first of 3 consultation phases you will have the opportunity to comment on. Please respond either by e-mail or post.
There will also be the opportunity to tell us your views by attending one of the public/sector specific events which will be held during the consultation period.
Further information regarding the location and timing of these events will be available on this website soon.
We have created a web mapping application to supplement the consultation document. It enables you to navigate the sites and see the ecological basis for the 10 potential site options. The application also allows you to view the potential sites in terms of scale and important habitats present.
Visit: Web mapping application
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (4)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (84)
Environment and countryside (171)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (120)
Housing and Regeneration (28)
Improving public services (8)
Local government (37)
People and communities (61)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)