£43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
Schools and social housing projects across Wales are set to benefit from an immediate £43 million capital investment boost, Finance Minister Jane Hutt has announced
- A55 improvement works accelerated and £1.9m Tal-y-bont scheme to go ahead this spring
- First Minister celebrates achievements of NHS Wales
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Setting the Direction for Wales and Borders Rail
- Office for National Statistics (ONS) public consultation on changes to statistical products, 2015
- Environmental Permitting Regulations - Consultation on rules for mobile crushing of lamps that contain mercury
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Marine Conservation Zones (MCZs) - Potential site options for Welsh waters
It explains how the potential sites options have been identified and the process that the MCZ Project Wales has followed. The aim is to end up with 3-4 sites for designation, through an iterative, phased consultation process.
This consultation is the first of 3 consultation phases you will have the opportunity to comment on. Please respond either by e-mail or post.
There will also be the opportunity to tell us your views by attending one of the public/sector specific events which will be held during the consultation period.
Further information regarding the location and timing of these events will be available on this website soon.
We have created a web mapping application to supplement the consultation document. It enables you to navigate the sites and see the ecological basis for the 10 potential site options. The application also allows you to view the potential sites in terms of scale and important habitats present.
Visit: Web mapping application
Summary of responses
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (8)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (4)
Environment and countryside (7)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (9)
Housing and Regeneration (1)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (1)
People and communities (1)
Science and technology (0)
Welsh language (0)