Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
New Bill to protect our past for Wales of tomorrow introduced
First Wales-only legislation for the care and protection of our distinct historic environment will be introduced into the National Assembly today.
- Last chance to have your say on Wales’ future curriculum
- Extra support available for farmers ahead of SAF deadline
- New Bill to protect our past for Wales of tomorrow introduced
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Tax devolution in Wales - Consultation on a Land Transaction Tax
- Consultation on the Regulation of Private Housing (Information, Periods and Fees for Registration and Licensing) (Wales) Regulations 2015
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A Fly-tipping free Wales
We are developing a new fly-tipping strategy as the current strategy and the Fly-tipping Action Wales partnership document “Pride in our Communities” ends in 2012.
Fly-tipping is the common term used to describe waste illegally deposited on land. We are committed to tackling fly-tipping. We have funded a 5 year funded programme called Fly-tipping Action Wales. This has had successes but there is still work to be done.
This consultation sets out our new vision for:
A future for Wales that is free from the unacceptable social, economic and environmental harm caused by fly-tipping. A future in which we all work together to take responsibility for our waste and to take pride in our communities.
This consultation identifies some high level outcomes which will give direction to counter future fly-tipping across Wales. These include:
- all key organisations in Wales commit to eliminating fly-tipping
- fly-tipping is widely understood as being socially unacceptable
- it becomes easier for people to deal with their waste responsibly
- anyone who fly-tips is caught and punished appropriately.
We want your views on this consultation to help us develop a new fly-tipping strategy for Wales.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently closed (4)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (76)
Environment and countryside (143)
Finance and Law (4)
Health and social care (103)
Housing and Regeneration (25)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (30)
People and communities (47)
Welsh language (3)