Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
Minister wants bigger role for National Parks
- £6.2 million IT investment in North Wales healthcare
- Funding for new Life Sciences Innovation Village in Cardiff
- Minister wants bigger role for National Parks
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Provisions for the proposed Firefighters’ Pension Scheme (Wales) 2015 and amendments to the Compensation and Pension Schemes 2007
- Draft National Transport Plan 2015
- Consultation on the Draft National Assembly for Wales (Disqualification) Order 2015
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Draft Construction and Demolition Sector Plan
It will do this through:
- influencing behaviour change;
- encouraging better ways of working;
- developing partnerships with the third sector; and
- legislative controls.
The aims will be addressed from design of products or buildings to demolition, recovery and disposal.
This plan supports Towards Zero Waste, the overarching waste strategy document for Wales. It details the outcomes, policies and actions for these sectors. We welcome views on the consultation document.
We recommend that you read the Sustainability Appraisal below (incorporating the Strategic Environmental Assessment). Other relevant documents which you should consider are the Background documents for Towards Zero Waste, available via the link above:
- the Health Impact Assessment (HIA);
- Habitats Regulation Assessment (HRA); and
- the evidence base.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (4)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (73)
Environment and countryside (139)
Finance and Law (3)
Health and social care (101)
Housing and Regeneration (23)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (45)
Welsh language (3)