UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
70 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Draft Construction and Demolition Sector Plan
It will do this through:
- influencing behaviour change;
- encouraging better ways of working;
- developing partnerships with the third sector; and
- legislative controls.
The aims will be addressed from design of products or buildings to demolition, recovery and disposal.
This plan supports Towards Zero Waste, the overarching waste strategy document for Wales. It details the outcomes, policies and actions for these sectors. We welcome views on the consultation document.
We recommend that you read the Sustainability Appraisal below (incorporating the Strategic Environmental Assessment). Other relevant documents which you should consider are the Background documents for Towards Zero Waste, available via the link above:
- the Health Impact Assessment (HIA);
- Habitats Regulation Assessment (HRA); and
- the evidence base.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (0)
Recently closed (0)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (63)
Environment and countryside (84)
Finance and Law (7)
Health and social care (21)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (6)
People and communities (10)
Science and technology (0)
Welsh language (4)