“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
68 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Proposed Amendments to the Commons (Severance of Rights) (Wales) Order 2007/583
The Commons (Severance of Rights)(Wales) Order 2007/583 allows leasing of rights of common for a maximum of three years. This was intended as a temporary measure, to be reviewed in due course. The consultation asks whether the Order should now be amended, and proposes various options.
Land owners, commoners and other interested parties are asked to give their views on the options for amendment.
The information you send to us will be published in a summary of responses to this consultation. Normally the names and addresses (or part of them) of their authors are published along with the response. If you do not wish to be identified as the author of your response, please state this clearly when you write or e-mail.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (5)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (84)
Environment and countryside (172)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (120)
Housing and Regeneration (28)
Improving public services (8)
Local government (37)
People and communities (61)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)