Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Proposed Amendments to the Commons (Severance of Rights) (Wales) Order 2007/583
The Commons (Severance of Rights)(Wales) Order 2007/583 allows leasing of rights of common for a maximum of three years. This was intended as a temporary measure, to be reviewed in due course. The consultation asks whether the Order should now be amended, and proposes various options.
Land owners, commoners and other interested parties are asked to give their views on the options for amendment.
The information you send to us will be published in a summary of responses to this consultation. Normally the names and addresses (or part of them) of their authors are published along with the response. If you do not wish to be identified as the author of your response, please state this clearly when you write or e-mail.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (2)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (80)
Environment and countryside (154)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (108)
Housing and Regeneration (27)
Improving public services (7)
Local government (32)
People and communities (50)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (3)