Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Got a burning question for the Welsh Government? Why not come along to a Carwyn Connect event
Got a burning question for the Welsh Government? Then why not come along to a Carwyn Connect event.
- Wales replaces the axed UK Independent Living Fund
- Minister in Lyon to share lessons for Future Generations
- Got a burning question for the Welsh Government? Why not come along to a Carwyn Connect event
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
1 day left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, ERDF European Structural Funds 2014-2020
The SEA is being carried out in accordance with the requirements of the SEA Directive (2001/42/EC) and The Environmental Assessment of Plans and Programmes (Wales) Regulations 2004 (Welsh Instrument 2004 No. 1656 (W.170)). The SEA Environmental Report has been produced following full consultation with statutory bodies. The SEA will help to ensure that the programmes contribute positively to the high level of environmental protection expected of EU funding programmes.
This consultation is being undertaken in conjunction with the public consultation on the East and West Wales European Structural Funds 2014-2020 programmes, Wales and the EU: Partnership for Jobs and Growth which was launched by the Deputy Minister on 14th January 2013.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (3)
Recently closed (1)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (78)
Environment and countryside (149)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (104)
Housing and Regeneration (27)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (32)
People and communities (48)
Welsh language (3)