Revolutionary new law to increase donor rates comes into force in Wales
Wales has today become the first country in the UK to introduce a revolutionary new system to increase the number of organ donors (Tuesday December 1).
- Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
- Wales’ Health Minister calls on UK Government to ban fatty and sugary food adverts on TV before 9pm
- Revolutionary new law to increase donor rates comes into force in Wales
- Local Government Act 2000 Part III, Conduct of Local Government Members - Amendments to Subordinate Legislation
- Packaging Producer Responsibility Scheme
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, ERDF European Structural Funds 2014-2020
The SEA is being carried out in accordance with the requirements of the SEA Directive (2001/42/EC) and The Environmental Assessment of Plans and Programmes (Wales) Regulations 2004 (Welsh Instrument 2004 No. 1656 (W.170)). The SEA Environmental Report has been produced following full consultation with statutory bodies. The SEA will help to ensure that the programmes contribute positively to the high level of environmental protection expected of EU funding programmes.
This consultation is being undertaken in conjunction with the public consultation on the East and West Wales European Structural Funds 2014-2020 programmes, Wales and the EU: Partnership for Jobs and Growth which was launched by the Deputy Minister on 14th January 2013.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (80)
Environment and countryside (164)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (113)
Housing and Regeneration (28)
Improving public services (7)
Local government (36)
People and communities (55)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)