New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Princes Gate Spring Water embarks on most significant investment to date
Princes Gate Spring Water is investing £5.5m in a major expansion project with support from the Welsh Government that will double staff numbers and more than triple production volumes.
- University and Hospital show Minister how Invest to Save is helping them deliver more efficient services
- New guidance to help communities take ownership of local assets
- Princes Gate Spring Water embarks on most significant investment to date
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, ERDF European Structural Funds 2014-2020
The SEA is being carried out in accordance with the requirements of the SEA Directive (2001/42/EC) and The Environmental Assessment of Plans and Programmes (Wales) Regulations 2004 (Welsh Instrument 2004 No. 1656 (W.170)). The SEA Environmental Report has been produced following full consultation with statutory bodies. The SEA will help to ensure that the programmes contribute positively to the high level of environmental protection expected of EU funding programmes.
This consultation is being undertaken in conjunction with the public consultation on the East and West Wales European Structural Funds 2014-2020 programmes, Wales and the EU: Partnership for Jobs and Growth which was launched by the Deputy Minister on 14th January 2013.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (3)
Recently closed (1)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (73)
Environment and countryside (141)
Finance and Law (4)
Health and social care (101)
Housing and Regeneration (24)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (46)
Welsh language (3)