Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
New service to help people across Wales save on energy, waste and water
The Welsh Government has launched a marketing campaign to urge the public to contact the Welsh Government’s Resource Efficient Wales helpline.
- Plan unveiled to signpost visitors to Welsh culinary gems
- Ground-breaking Acts receive Royal Assent
- New service to help people across Wales save on energy, waste and water
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Tax devolution in Wales - Consultation on a Land Transaction Tax
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Minority Ethnic Achievement Grant (MEAG) Review consultation
A full review has been undertaken of the MEAG in line with standard grant management procedures. The review considered the effectiveness and impact of the MEAG to date and made a number of recommendations for the future allocation and distribution of the funding.
The aim of the MEAG is to raise the achievement of eligible children and young people from minority ethnic backgrounds in Wales including:
- asylum seekers
- the children of migrant workers
- European Roma children.
This consultation exercise affords an opportunity to comment on the recommendations and to suggest how best to configure the grant to ensure that it is fair and results in the best possible learner outcomes.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (75)
Environment and countryside (143)
Finance and Law (4)
Health and social care (103)
Housing and Regeneration (25)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (30)
People and communities (47)
Welsh language (3)