Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
The Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism Ken Skates has officially opened phase 1 of the redevelopment of Saundersfoot Harbour.
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Minister visits pioneering dementia care project in Raglan
- Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 – Consultation on the code of practice in relation to part 10 (Complaints, Representations and Advocacy Services) of the Act
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
56 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Proposals to introduce regulations for mandatory training for governors and clerks to the governing body and for local authorities to provide a clerking service for governing bodies
The Education (Wales) Measure 2011 allows Welsh Ministers to introduce regulations to make governor training mandatory on specific issues. Initially the mandatory topics will be induction training for new governors, training for chairs and training for governors on the use and understanding of school data. The Measure also allows Welsh Ministers to set out the content of that training. In addition, the Measure requires local authorities to provide a clerking service for governing bodies if requested. It also gives Welsh Ministers the power to introduce regulations to make clerk training mandatory and to set out the content of that training.
This consultation seeks views on how the proposals will work in practice. It also provides stakeholders with an opportunity to comment on the scope and content of the mandatory governor induction, chair, data and clerk training.
Subject to the outcome of the consultation it is proposed that the regulations will come into force in October 2012.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (8)
Recently closed (1)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (79)
Environment and countryside (149)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (104)
Housing and Regeneration (27)
Improving public services (7)
Local government (32)
People and communities (50)
Welsh language (3)