Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
Edwina Hart has welcomed the news that Toyota Manufacturing UK is to build next generation hybrid engines at its Deeside plant in North Wales.
- First Minister celebrates the success of the rapidly growing ICT sector in Wales as he opens Capgemini’s new centre
- Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
70 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Proposals to introduce regulations for mandatory training for governors and clerks to the governing body and for local authorities to provide a clerking service for governing bodies
The Education (Wales) Measure 2011 allows Welsh Ministers to introduce regulations to make governor training mandatory on specific issues. Initially the mandatory topics will be induction training for new governors, training for chairs and training for governors on the use and understanding of school data. The Measure also allows Welsh Ministers to set out the content of that training. In addition, the Measure requires local authorities to provide a clerking service for governing bodies if requested. It also gives Welsh Ministers the power to introduce regulations to make clerk training mandatory and to set out the content of that training.
This consultation seeks views on how the proposals will work in practice. It also provides stakeholders with an opportunity to comment on the scope and content of the mandatory governor induction, chair, data and clerk training.
Subject to the outcome of the consultation it is proposed that the regulations will come into force in October 2012.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (2)
Environment and countryside (6)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (10)
Housing and Regeneration (1)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (1)
People and communities (1)
Science and technology (0)
Welsh language (0)