Welsh Government assists Fox 21 Television Studios to revive ‘sleeping Dragon’ Studios
The Welsh Government has scored another major success for the TV and film industry in Wales by assisting Fox 21 Television Studios to secure the lease for Dragon Studios at Pencoed.
- Minister launches first day of discounted bus travel for young people in Wales
- More encouraging news for Wales’ tourism industry following bumper Bank Holiday weekend
- Welsh Government assists Fox 21 Television Studios to revive ‘sleeping Dragon’ Studios
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 10 and Technical Advice Note 4: Retail Centre Development
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Featured consultation »Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
77 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The draft Healthy Eating in Schools (Nutritional Standards and Requirements) (Wales) Regulations
The food and drink provided in schools can make a positive contribution towards the diet of children and young people, and help them to develop good eating habits. The Welsh Government has been working to improve the food and drink provided in schools through the Appetite for Life agenda and other related initiatives.
This consultation seeks your views on proposed regulations in respect of breakfast, lunch, drinks and other food provided in all maintained schools in Wales during the school day. The standards in the draft regulations are based on existing Welsh Government recommended standards.
Please use the questionnaire below for your responses.
Versions of this document that will be accessible for children and young people are available below.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (0)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (80)
Environment and countryside (154)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (108)
Housing and Regeneration (27)
Improving public services (7)
Local government (32)
People and communities (50)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (3)