New £10.9m childcare scheme to help get parents into work
Lesley Griffiths, is launching an ambitious new £10.9 million scheme to help unemployed parents into work or training by helping them with childcare costs.
- £45m City Centre Campus is ‘inspirational development’ says First Minister
- Minister launches UK’s first Software Academy
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- New £10.9m childcare scheme to help get parents into work
- Alternative delivery models in public service delivery: an action plan for consultation
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Environmental permitting guidance on small waste oil burners
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Closure of Llanrumney High School
This consultation seeks your views on a proposal which would see Llanrumney School closed at the End of August 2013. In September 2013 all pupils would be able to attend Rumney High School or another school that parents may prefer and where there is a place available in relevant year groups.
Welsh Government Officials will be available at a drop in session on 11 March 2013 9-6pm at Llanrumney Library to meet individuals who would prefer to provide input in a face to face session.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (80)
Environment and countryside (159)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (108)
Housing and Regeneration (28)
Improving public services (7)
Local government (34)
People and communities (53)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)