Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
This will be the highest level of nurse training places in Wales since devolution.
- £45m of new investment for Welsh NHS to deal with winter pressures
- A Bill to make History - Legislation to protect Wales’ past to become law
- Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
71 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Establishment of a Register of Historic Battlefields in Wales
Historic battles were often iconic events that frequently invoke strong emotions and passions today. The reputations of political and military leaders were often based on success on the battlefield. The locations where battles took place can be significant historic assets. They often retain topographical and archaeological evidence, including war graves, which can increase our understanding of these momentous events. These issues have led to calls for a Register of Historic Battlefields in Wales.
In this document, we are seeking views on Welsh Ministers’ proposed policies for the identification, protection, and management of significant historic battlefields. Establishing a Register of Historic Battlefields in Wales is central to this proposed policy.
This document provides an opportunity for public comment on the proposed principles, definitions, criteria and levels of protection.
Summary of responses
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (3)
Environment and countryside (6)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (10)
Housing and Regeneration (1)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (1)
People and communities (1)
Science and technology (0)
Welsh language (0)