Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
New £20m a year fund to help keep people out of hospital and in their own home
A new, £20m-a-year Welsh Government fund will support people in their own homes and local communities, reducing pressure on hospitals.
- New law to reduce homelessness comes into force
- Review of the legal sector in Wales commissioned to identify opportunities for growth
- New £20m a year fund to help keep people out of hospital and in their own home
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper - Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People
- Interim non-statutory standards for sustainable drainage (SuDS) in Wales – designing, constructing, operating and maintaining surface water drainage systems
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 – Part 1 Guidance to Fire and Rescue Authorities and Fire and Rescue Authorities Support and Intervention Protocol
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Consultation on the development of an Innovation Strategy for Wales
This consultation is now closed.
Innovation is one of the key drivers for economic growth and job creation.
"Innovation Union", one of the flagship initiatives of "Europe 2020", places innovation at the heart of emerging European strategy. It sets out a plan to ensure innovative ideas are turned into products and services that create growth and jobs.
We believe it is vital organisations in Wales invest in and are supported to carry out:
- Research and Development (R&D)
- adopt new technologies
- develop new products and processes
- protect and commercialise intellectual property
- and embrace innovative business models.
Science for Wales was launched in March 2012. It identified the lack of a current complementary innovation strategy to deal with the commercial exploitation of R&D and the promotion of innovation.
In order to develop an Innovation Strategy, we asked for your views on how we could improve the innovation performance of Wales.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (8)
Recently closed (4)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (75)
Environment and countryside (142)
Finance and Law (4)
Health and social care (103)
Housing and Regeneration (25)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (46)
Welsh language (3)