Minister celebrates construction of three new Torfaen Primaries
Education Minister, Huw Lewis will be in Torfaen today to celebrate the beginning of construction at three new local Primary schools.
- Deputy Minister launches partnership programme to boost pupil prospects
- Ban on smoking in cars carrying children begins
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- Minister celebrates construction of three new Torfaen Primaries
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- A framework for managing the night time economy in Wales
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Having your say on what's happening in Wales.
2 days to go | Closing 08 October 2015
The purpose of this consultation is to seek your views on a proposed Fire and Rescue Service National Framework 2016 onwards.
5 days to go | Closing 11 October 2015
We are seeking to introduce new draft charging guidance to Ofwat to consider when setting their charging rules for relevant water undertakers who operate wholly or mainly in Wales.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (3)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (1)
Environment and countryside (7)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (7)
Housing and Regeneration (0)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (1)
People and communities (6)
Science and technology (0)
Welsh language (0)