Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
A £144 million EU and Welsh Government investment to fund over 50,000 apprenticeships in Wales has been announced by the First Minister, Carwyn Jones.
- Wales’ best interests lie in a prosperous Europe says First Minister
- Extra investment to support veterans in Wales
- £144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper - Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People
- Interim non-statutory standards for sustainable drainage (SuDS) in Wales – designing, constructing, operating and maintaining surface water drainage systems
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 – Part 1 Guidance to Fire and Rescue Authorities and Fire and Rescue Authorities Support and Intervention Protocol
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Having your say on what's happening in Wales.
3 days to go | Closing 28 April 2015
White paper outlining our intent about the future of local government in Wales.
Interim non-statutory standards for sustainable drainage (SuDS) in Wales – designing, constructing, operating and maintaining surface water drainage systems
5 days to go | Closing 30 April 2015
This consultation seeks views on these proposed interim non-statutory standards for SuDS in Wales.
Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 – Part 1 Guidance to Fire and Rescue Authorities and Fire and Rescue Authorities Support and Intervention Protocol
6 days to go | Closing 01 May 2015
The purpose of this consultation is to seek your views on proposed amended Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 Part 1 Guidance for Fire and Rescue Authorities.
9 days to go | Closing 04 May 2015
This consultation sets out proposed arrangements to further support the educational attainment of children who are looked after, primarily of compulsory school age but also includes transition to further and higher education.
Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
11 days to go | Closing 06 May 2015
The Welsh Government and the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) have launched a consultation on proposals to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry.
11 days to go | Closing 06 May 2015
The Wales Act 2014 paves the way for new tax powers to come to Wales, further strengthening our ability to manage our own financial affairs.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (3)
Environment and countryside (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (1)
Housing and Regeneration (2)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (3)
People and communities (4)
Welsh language (0)