Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
This will be the highest level of nurse training places in Wales since devolution.
- £45m of new investment for Welsh NHS to deal with winter pressures
- A Bill to make History - Legislation to protect Wales’ past to become law
- Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
71 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Having your say on what's happening in Wales.
18 November 2015 - 10 February 2016
This consultation seeks your views on our proposals for producing a new All-Wales Travel Behaviour Code (‘Travel Code’).
Environmental Permitting Regulations - Consultation on rules for mobile crushing of lamps that contain mercury
14 December 2015 - 08 February 2016
The purpose of this consultation is to seek views on proposals to replace the T17 exemption which allows the crushing of waste fluorescent tubes that contain mercury with a bespoke permit.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (83)
Environment and countryside (171)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (120)
Housing and Regeneration (28)
Improving public services (8)
Local government (37)
People and communities (61)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)