Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Six new Welsh Language Centres set for £1.5m funding boost
Six new Welsh Language Centres and Learning Spaces to promote the use of the language across Wales will be created with the support of over £1.5m Welsh Government Capital Funding
- Minister acts to protect Wales’ social housing
- Ban on people smoking in cars carrying children in Wales given go-ahead by AMs
- Six new Welsh Language Centres set for £1.5m funding boost
- Consultation on the Hazardous Waste (Miscellaneous Amendments)(Wales) Regulations 2015
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Protecting Community Assets
- Changes to the registration of childcare provision in Wales
- Exemptions to the Council Tax Premium on Second Homes in Wales
- Exemptions to the Council Tax Premium on Long-Term Empty Homes in Wales
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
30 days left
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Oral Statement - Welfare Reform
On 28 February 2012 the Minister for Education and Skills made an oral Statement in the Siambr on: Welfare Reform.
The statement can be accessed on the National Assembly for Wales website via the following hyperlink: http://www.assemblywales.org/bus-home/bus-chamber-fourth-assembly-rop.htm?act=dis&id=230887&ds=2/2012#lles
If you have difficulty accessing the statement via the hyperlink then you can access it on the National Assembly for Wales website by selecting the following: www.assemblywales.org/ Assembly Business/Plenary Meetings/Records of Plenary Proceedings/Plenary meetings/select relevant date of plenary meeting from the drop down menu/select statement from the contents page.