“If Brexit is about “taking back control” then trying to override the British constitution is a bad start” – Counsel General for Wales
The UK will leave the EU, but the UK Government cannot trigger ‘Brexit’ by overriding the laws and conventions of the British constitution, the Counsel General for Wales, Mick Antoniw has said.
- £1bn of EU structural funds invested in Wales
- New prestigious awards to recognise the best in Welsh teaching
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- “If Brexit is about “taking back control” then trying to override the British constitution is a bad start” – Counsel General for Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
new beta service
Consultations have moved
Have your say on what's happening in Wales using our new beta consultation service.
We will be changing parts of GOV.WALES on a regular basis. During this process some areas of the site will look different to others, and some areas will be in beta and we'll be asking you what you think.
- Improved design
- Clearer layouts
- Saveable online response forms
- Web-friendly consultation documents
- Improved accessibility