UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
69 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
We’ve tried to avoid using keys that your computer may already use, such as Alt + F for the File menu. Our complete list of Access keys is below.
Hold 'Alt' and the relevant key, then press the Enter/Return key to perform its function.
1 - Home
2 - News
3 - Site Map
6 - Help
8 - Terms and Conditions
9 - Contact Us
c - Consultations
i - Topics
l - Legislation
m - Campaigns
n - Funding
o - About
u - Publications
Skip to content
For people using screen readers the first link on every page says "skip to content". Following this link will skip over the pager header and skip over the navigation menu to take you straight to the content of the page. The page header and navigation is repeated on every page so this avoids hearing it again and again. However, note that you will miss the link to the accessibility page and the main navigation menu by skipping straight to content.
The access key for skipping straight to the content is S. You can use this shortcut on any page.