“NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
NHS Bursaries for eligible student nurses, midwives and allied health professionals will continue to be available in Wales in 2017/18.
- Welsh Government appoints Emma Watkins to key role
- People with diabetes deserve the best possible care and support - says Health Secretary
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- “NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
If you are looking for a new career then a job in the Welsh Government is a great place to start.We have a clear vision of the country we want to create and our work makes a real difference to every aspect of life in Wales.
The Welsh Government acknowledges the importance of developing and growing its bilingual workforce, and welcomes applications for any post from candidates who demonstrate their capability to work in both English and Welsh.
Equal Opportunities Statement
It is our policy to promote and integrate equality of opportunity into all aspects of our business including appointments.
We welcome and encourage applications from groups currently underrepresented including women, black and ethnic minority groups and people with a disability. The principles of fair and open competition apply. We make appointments based on merit; political activity does not form any part of the criteria for appointment.
We pride ourselves as being an employer of choice, an organisation in which people want to work and are proud to work. For this reason, we have put the principles of human rights, equality, fairness, dignity and respect at the heart of our values.