Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
65 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
If you are looking for a new career then a job in the Welsh Government is a great place to start.We have a clear vision of the country we want to create and our work makes a real difference to every aspect of life in Wales.
The Welsh Government acknowledges the importance of developing and growing its bilingual workforce, and welcomes applications for any post from candidates who demonstrate their capability to work in both English and Welsh.
Equal Opportunities Statement
It is our policy to promote and integrate equality of opportunity into all aspects of our business including appointments.
We welcome and encourage applications from groups currently underrepresented including women, black and ethnic minority groups and people with a disability. The principles of fair and open competition apply. We make appointments based on merit; political activity does not form any part of the criteria for appointment.
We pride ourselves as being an employer of choice, an organisation in which people want to work and are proud to work. For this reason, we have put the principles of human rights, equality, fairness, dignity and respect at the heart of our values.