Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Welsh Government manages its relationships with the UK Government and other administrations in a variety of ways.
Formal inter-governmental mechanisms have been established to facilitate these relationships, which include the devolved governments in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
- The Joint Ministerial Committee
- The British-Irish Council
- The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the UK Government and the devolved administrations
- Bilateral Concordats between the Welsh Government and UK Government Departments
- Devolution Guidance Notes