Raindance Film Festival world premiere for made-in-Wales supernatural thriller "Don’t Knock Twice"
The world premiere of Caradog James’ made in Wales horror film "Don’t Knock Twice" takes place at the Raindance Film Festival in London tonight.
- EPIC Cardiff Castle
- Minister visits award-winning Electroimpact apprentice
- Raindance Film Festival world premiere for made-in-Wales supernatural thriller "Don’t Knock Twice"
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The Welsh Government manages its relationships with the UK Government and other administrations in a variety of ways.
Formal inter-governmental mechanisms have been established to facilitate these relationships, which include the devolved governments in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
- The Joint Ministerial Committee
- The British-Irish Council
- The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the UK Government and the devolved administrations
- Bilateral Concordats between the Welsh Government and UK Government Departments
- Devolution Guidance Notes