Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Global buyers get a taste of Wales in an effort to reach new markets post-Brexit
Global food and drink buyers will get a taste of Wales today at an event designed to help Welsh producers reach new markets and strike international deals in light of Brexit.
- Scheme to help patients with the cost of travel for medical appointments extended
- £5m EU funding boost for Welsh universities
- Global buyers get a taste of Wales in an effort to reach new markets post-Brexit
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Welsh Government manages its relationships with the UK Government and other administrations in a variety of ways.
Formal inter-governmental mechanisms have been established to facilitate these relationships, which include the devolved governments in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
- The Joint Ministerial Committee
- The British-Irish Council
- The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the UK Government and the devolved administrations
- Bilateral Concordats between the Welsh Government and UK Government Departments
- Devolution Guidance Notes