Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
First Minister Carwyn Jones is inviting people in Rhondda Cynon Taf to a question and answer session on Thursday 16 March in Penygraig.
- Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
- EU funding to extend financial services graduate programme in Wales
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Welsh Government manages its relationships with the UK Government and other administrations in a variety of ways.
Formal inter-governmental mechanisms have been established to facilitate these relationships, which include the devolved governments in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
- The Joint Ministerial Committee
- The British-Irish Council
- The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the UK Government and the devolved administrations
- Bilateral Concordats between the Welsh Government and UK Government Departments
- Devolution Guidance Notes