Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Tuesday 20 March 2012 – First Minister’s Questions
UK Government pressure on incomes in Wales, energy policy and the recent measles outbreak were on the agenda at today’s First Minister’s Questions.
Full list of oral questions answered
First Minister Carwyn Jones answered questions on:
- Priorities for South Wales West
- UK Government pressure on incomes in Wales
- Falling GDP in West Wales and the Valleys
- The ‘Wales’ brand
- Actions to ensure affordable costs of living
- Full connection of homes across Wales to public sewer networks
- Welsh Government’s policy priorities for North Wales
- The development of reablement services in Wales
- Swansea Coastguard Centre
- Homelessness among younger people
- Recent measles outbreaks in Wales
- Boosting capital investment in Wales in the forthcoming 2012 budget
- Discussions with the UK Government regarding energy policy
- Priorities for Mid and West Wales
- Policy priorities for Monmouth for the next 12 months
- Support for victims of domestic abuse
- Devolving more power over sustainable energy projects to Wales
A full transcript of First Minister’s Questions can be found on the National Assembly for Wales site.