Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Wales is the leading UK nation in recycling emissions saved per person.
- Lymphoedema specialist for children and young people in Wales is first in UK
- Tower of London Poppies: Welsh host venues wanted
- Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Ministerial Code issued by the First Minister, provides guidance to Ministers on how they should act and arrange their affairs in order to uphold these standards. In particular, they are expected to observe the 7 Principles of Public Life and the principles of Ministerial Conduct. The Code applies to Ministers, the Counsel General and Deputy Ministers.
The Ministerial Code requires the following information to be published annually:
- numbers, names, and paybands of Special Advisers and their overall salary cost
- list of relevant Ministers' interests
- list of gifts received by Ministers on behalf of the Welsh Government valued at more than £260
- list of all Ministerial travel overseas costing more than £500 per trip together with the total cost of all Ministers’ visits overseas.