Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Recycling in Wales reaches record high
New provisional figures published today show recycling in Wales continues to increase and is at its highest ever recorded level.
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Flintshire healthcare project helping people stay independent
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
67 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Written Statement - Consultation on the future of the Community Facilities and Activities Programme
The Community Facilities and Activities Programme (CFAP) was launched in November 2002. CFAP is a capital grant scheme which aims to help community and voluntary organisations provide facilities that will promote the regeneration of communities. CFAP currently provides capital funding of up to £300,000 over a period of up to three financial years directly to applicants. To date CFAP has committed over £98 million to 860 community projects across Wales.
- Newtown - 20 September 2012
- Llandudno Junction - 21 September 2012
- Merthyr Tydfil - 1 October 2012
The consultation period will end on 31 October 2012.
This statement is being issued during recess in order to keep members informed. Should members wish me to make a further statement or to answer questions on this when the Assembly returns I would be happy to do so.