UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
Best ambulance response times since start of pilot - all LHBs in Wales meet target for first time
Latest statistics show the best ambulance performance since the introduction of a clinical response model pilot last October.
- Children encouraged to join the Big Friendly Read this summer
- £3.5m boost for Swansea Valley community wind project
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- Best ambulance response times since start of pilot - all LHBs in Wales meet target for first time
- A future demand-led fuel poverty scheme to succeed Welsh Government Warm Homes - Nest
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Improving services for Welsh speakers in the health sector
78 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Written Statement - National Social Services Partnership Forum for Wales and Social Services Strategic Leadership Group
I am writing to let you know that I will today be publishing the remit for the National Social Services Partnership Forum for Wales and the Social Services Strategic Leadership Group.
On 17 February, I launched the Assembly Government’s Paper on the future of social services in Wales – Sustainable Social Services for Wales: A Framework for Action. It focuses on a small number of big changes, including the Assembly Government taking greater responsibility for driving the direction of services and working with stakeholders to develop a clear set of national outcomes.
The Paper states that a Ministerially led National Social Services Partnership Forum will be established made up of the political leadership of the key national stakeholders and carers and service user representation. This will be supported by a Social Services Strategic Leadership Group chaired by the Director of Social Services.
The remit that I am publishing gives us the platform for dialogue and discussion and will provide leadership to drive change. The next step will be to consider the detail of the terms of reference, membership and how appointments will be made.