UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
New £7m EU-backed investment in graduate career opportunities
A £7.3m EU-backed scheme to boost the career prospects of students from disadvantaged backgrounds has been announced.
- Children encouraged to join the Big Friendly Read this summer
- Best ambulance response times since start of pilot - all LHBs in Wales meet target for first time
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- New £7m EU-backed investment in graduate career opportunities
- A future demand-led fuel poverty scheme to succeed Welsh Government Warm Homes - Nest
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Improving services for Welsh speakers in the health sector
75 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Written Statement - Allocation of Regional Transport Consortia Grant funding
I am announcing my decision on the allocation of funds to support Regional Transport Consortia in 2011-12 at 3pm today.
Following the approval of the four Regional Transport Plans in December 2009, and funding allocations in FY2010-11, the Regional Transport Consortia have submitted a further round of proposals to deliver the aspirations identified in their Plans in FY2011-12 including proposals to improve Road Safety.
I am pleased to announce that a Regional Transport Consortia Grant of £27.01 million will be apportioned as follows:
- Sewta £11.456 million
- SWWITCH £6.128 million
- Taith £6.067 million
- TraCC £3.359 million
The allocation will deliver schemes to support the Regional Transport Plans and improve Road Safety in Wales.