More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Written Statement - Green Paper – Working Together for Wales: The Public Service Workforce
I have today launched a Green Paper - Working Together for Wales: The Public Service Workforce to seek views on proposals to deliver the ambitions for the Public Service Workforce set out in Working Together for Wales – A Strategic Framework for the Public Service Workforce in Wales.
The Framework sets out a vision of a Wales-wide public service which fully recognises the dedication and excellence of the public service workforce understanding that trust and confidence are crucial to high performing services. It is partnered by this Green Paper on the Public Service Workforce.
In order to meet the objectives set out in the Strategic Framework the Green Paper proposes legislation in the following areas:
- The ability by Welsh Ministers to issue statutory guidance on matters affecting the devolved public service workforce including a process to govern the adoption of agreements which arise out of the Workforce Partnership Council
- A duty on devolved public service organisations to promote and apply partnership working as it affects workforce matters
- A Two-Tier and TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations) code for devolved public services organisations in Wales
The consultation will end on 31 July 2012 and I will be considering responses to determine the next steps.