Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
Edwina Hart has welcomed the news that Toyota Manufacturing UK is to build next generation hybrid engines at its Deeside plant in North Wales.
- First Minister celebrates the success of the rapidly growing ICT sector in Wales as he opens Capgemini’s new centre
- Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
70 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Written Statement - Welsh Government Summary of Response to the White Paper – School Standards and Organisation (Wales) Bill 2012
It is intended that these proposals will form a School Standards and Organisation (Wales) Bill that will be introduced in 2012.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
Leighton Andrews, Minister for Education and Skills
On 10 October 2011, I issued a White Paper to seek views on proposals for a School Standards and Organisation (Wales) Bill. I am today [26 March 2012] issuing a summary of the responses to the White Paper.
The Draft Bill will include provisions for the following areas:
- Intervention for schools causing concern;
- School Improvement Guidance;
- School organisation;
- Welsh in Education Strategic Plans;
- Annual Parents Meetings;
- Free school breakfasts;
- School based counselling;
- Flexible charging for school meals.
I expect to introduce the Draft Bill to the National Assembly for Wales following the Easter recess.