Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- Two weeks left to vote for your High Street Hero
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
58 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Written Statement - Welsh Government Summary of Response to the White Paper – School Standards and Organisation (Wales) Bill 2012
It is intended that these proposals will form a School Standards and Organisation (Wales) Bill that will be introduced in 2012.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
Leighton Andrews, Minister for Education and Skills
On 10 October 2011, I issued a White Paper to seek views on proposals for a School Standards and Organisation (Wales) Bill. I am today [26 March 2012] issuing a summary of the responses to the White Paper.
The Draft Bill will include provisions for the following areas:
- Intervention for schools causing concern;
- School Improvement Guidance;
- School organisation;
- Welsh in Education Strategic Plans;
- Annual Parents Meetings;
- Free school breakfasts;
- School based counselling;
- Flexible charging for school meals.
I expect to introduce the Draft Bill to the National Assembly for Wales following the Easter recess.