Businesses supported by the Welsh Government record 60% increase in exports
New export business secured by companies supported by the Welsh Government in the last financial year reached £52million – an increase of nearly 60% on the previous year.
- One giant opportunity for Welsh pupils
- Wales programme for Roald Dahl’s centenary in 2016 is unveiled
- Businesses supported by the Welsh Government record 60% increase in exports
- Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill
- Green Paper: Our Health, Our Health Service
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill
164 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Oral Statement - Update on the Isle of Anglesey County Council
On 7 February 2012, the Minister for Local Government and Communities made an oral Statement in the Siambr on: Update on the Isle of Anglesey County Council.
The statement can be accessed on the National Assembly for Wales website via the following hyperlink:
If you have difficulty accessing the statement via the hyperlink then you can access it on the National Assembly for Wales website by selecting the following: www.assemblywales.org/ Assembly Business/Plenary Meetings/Records of Plenary Proceedings/Plenary meetings/select relevant date of plenary meeting from the drop down menu/select statement from the contents page.