“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
69 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Written Statement - National Social Services Partnership Forum for Wales and Social Services Strategic Leadership Group
I am writing to let you know that I will today be publishing the remit for the National Social Services Partnership Forum for Wales and the Social Services Strategic Leadership Group.
On 17 February, I launched the Assembly Government’s Paper on the future of social services in Wales – Sustainable Social Services for Wales: A Framework for Action. It focuses on a small number of big changes, including the Assembly Government taking greater responsibility for driving the direction of services and working with stakeholders to develop a clear set of national outcomes.
The Paper states that a Ministerially led National Social Services Partnership Forum will be established made up of the political leadership of the key national stakeholders and carers and service user representation. This will be supported by a Social Services Strategic Leadership Group chaired by the Director of Social Services.
The remit that I am publishing gives us the platform for dialogue and discussion and will provide leadership to drive change. The next step will be to consider the detail of the terms of reference, membership and how appointments will be made.