“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
68 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Written Statement - White Paper – Proposals for Legislation on Organ and Tissue Donation
On 12 July 2011, the First Minister made a statement on the Legislative Programme for the Welsh Government. In that statement, he announced a White Paper consultation in preparation for a Bill on Organ and Tissue Donation would be published by the end of 2011.
Today, 7 November 2011, I am issuing a White Paper setting out our proposals for this legislation and seeking views.
Our objective is to introduce a soft opt-out system in Wales which will increase the number of organ and tissue donors, allowing more lives to be saved and to improve the quality of life of others.
The consultation will end on 31 January 2012 and I will be considering responses in determining the final shape of the legislation.
Senior Welsh Government officials will be available to provide a technical briefing for Assembly Members, on Tuesday 15 November 2011 at 6pm in the Senedd, Media Briefing Room.