Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
Assembly to vote on landmark Violence against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
Assembly to vote on landmark Violence against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill.
- Launch of Creative Learning through the Arts – an Action Plan for Wales
- 34,000 alcohol-related hospital admissions cost Welsh NHS £109m a year
- Assembly to vote on landmark Violence against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Developing a Landfill Disposals Tax
- Collection and publication of fire statistics
- Talk to me 2
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Teacher assessment: strengthening arrangements to improve reliability, consistency and confidence
Featured consultation »Use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
26 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Written Statement - Allocation of Regional Transport Consortia Grant funding
I am announcing my decision on the allocation of funds to support Regional Transport Consortia in 2011-12 at 3pm today.
Following the approval of the four Regional Transport Plans in December 2009, and funding allocations in FY2010-11, the Regional Transport Consortia have submitted a further round of proposals to deliver the aspirations identified in their Plans in FY2011-12 including proposals to improve Road Safety.
I am pleased to announce that a Regional Transport Consortia Grant of £27.01 million will be apportioned as follows:
- Sewta £11.456 million
- SWWITCH £6.128 million
- Taith £6.067 million
- TraCC £3.359 million
The allocation will deliver schemes to support the Regional Transport Plans and improve Road Safety in Wales.