Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- 150 year bond with Patagonia strong and lasting says First Minister
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
58 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Cabinet and Ministers
The Cabinet gives direction to the work of the whole organisation. It discusses matters which engage Ministers collectively, have strategic implications, or impact financially on their programme of work.
The Cabinet has a policy of openness and transparency and publishes its agendas, papers and minutes unless the information is exempt from disclosure.
The Counsel General is the Law Officer for the Welsh Government.
Deputy Ministers are appointed to exercise functions on behalf of Ministers in particular areas of work.
Cabinet Committees consist of relevant Ministers and Deputy Ministers. They can be established to consider strategic policy issues.
The current Welsh Government has not established any Cabinet Committees. The minutes, agendas and papers of Committees and Sub-Committees from previous administrations can be viewed on the National Archives (external link).