Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
The Great Repeal Bill: Welsh economy needs certainty, clarity and reassurance - Carwyn Jones
First Minister Carwyn Jones is calling on the UK government to provide Welsh businesses with the clarity and certainty they need.
- Kathryn Bishop confirmed as first chair of the Welsh Revenue Authority
- Wales broadens its horizons attracting €66m to drive innovation
- The Great Repeal Bill: Welsh economy needs certainty, clarity and reassurance - Carwyn Jones
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Welsh Government is the devolved Government for Wales
- Improved arrangements to support those affected by contaminated blood announced
- Economy Secretary welcomes report on heritage services in Wales
- A new Board and a new era for HCC