Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
Welsh Government and GPC Wales agree new GP contract for Wales
A new two-year contract to cut out more red tape from GPs’ workloads in Wales has been agreed by the Welsh Government and GPC Wales.
- Bill a chance to provide the Wales We Want for our future generations
- St David’s Day marks nine months to go until Wales changes its organ donation law
- Welsh Government and GPC Wales agree new GP contract for Wales
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Developing a Landfill Disposals Tax
- Collection and publication of fire statistics
- Talk to me 2
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Teacher assessment: strengthening arrangements to improve reliability, consistency and confidence
Featured consultation »Use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
27 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Welsh Government is the devolved Government for Wales
- Welsh Government makes the switch to gov.wales
- Further superfast broadband for Wrexham Industrial Estate
- New series of Grandpa in My Pocket made entirely in Wales
Have your say
Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
64 days left
Developing a Landfill Disposals Tax
77 days left
Collection and publication of fire statistics
16 days left
Topics across the site
The Welsh Government is the devolved Government for Wales.
The cabinet is the main decision-making body of the Welsh Government.
Find out more about Carwyn Jones, First Minister of Wales.
Our plan of action for making Wales a fairer, more prosperous nation.