Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Welsh Government is the devolved Government for Wales
- Wales set for new fairer, stronger, sustainable social services system
- Dr Frank Atherton appointed Wales’ new Chief Medical Officer
- Welsh Government looks forward to legendary year for tourism in 2017
Have your say
Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
58 days left
National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
39 days left
Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
43 days left
Topics across the site
The Welsh Government is the devolved Government for Wales.
The cabinet is the main decision-making body of the Welsh Government.
Find out more about Carwyn Jones, First Minister of Wales.
Our plan of action for making Wales a fairer, more prosperous nation.